Dear passengers! To avoid the violation of customs rules at the entry to the Republic of Uzbekistan we would like you to learn the following customs regulations: (I) completion the “T-6” form customs declaration (II) importation of cash (III) the norms of importation of duty and tax free goods by individuals for private use only (IV) the norms of importation of excise tax free goods (V) prohibited goods.
I. During the customs control passengers above 16 should pay attention to the following:
- Presentation “T-6” form customs declaration in 2 copies to customs official;
- identification in customs declaration all cash, currency values (travel cheques, bill of exchange and etc.), goods and personal values (PC, cameras and etc.);
- the quantity of minors should be indicated in the customs declaration of accompanying persons;
- the second copy of “T-6 form” customs declaration should be kept by the passenger after customs examination till his/her departure.
II. Importation of cash to the Republic of Uzbekistan:
- importation of foreign cash currency and currency values (travel cheques, bill of exchange and etc.) to the Republic of Uzbekistan is permitted in unlimited amount under mandatory declaring;
- importation of “Sum”, Uzbekistan’s national currency, of more than 5 minimal wages is permitted with mandatory declaring;
- importation of “Sum”, Uzbekistan’s national currency, of more than 50 minimal wages is allowed under receipt form “TC-21”;
III. The norms of importation of duty and tax free goods to the Republic of Uzbekistan by individuals for private use only:
- the goods in the equivalent of 1000 USD are permitted to be imported free of duty from other than neighboring countries;
- the goods in the equivalent of 50 USD are permitted to be imported free of duty from the neighboring countries (including: not more than 1 litre of alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, 10 packs of tobaccos, 2 pcs. of perfumes, 2 kg of chocolate, 1 kg of coffee, 3 kg of confectioneries, 2 pcs. of clocks, 3 types of dress, 2 pcs. of leather goods, 18 sq. m carpet but no more than 1 pc.).
- the jewelleries from precious metals and stones in quantity not more than 5 pieces and total weight of 30 grams;
- goods exceeding above mentioned norms are liable to be paid the customs duties.
IV. The norms of importation of excise tax free goods by individuals *:
- not more than 2 litres of alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, 10 packs of tobaccos, 2 pcs. of perfumes, 5 kg of chocolate, 2 kg of coffee, 0.5 kg of caviar, 5kg of confectioneries, 3 pcs. of video and audio equipments, 2 pcs. of clocks, 1 pcs. of knitwork, 1 pcs. of fur and 1 pcs. of leather goods, 15 sq. m carpet, 1 set=12pcs. of cut-glass ware, 1 set=24 pcs. of ceramic products.
- goods exceeding above mentioned norms are liable to be paid the excise tax.
V. Importation is prohibited
- Printing products, manuscripts, cliché, pictures, photos, negatives, movie, video, audio products, gramophone and sound recordings undermining governmental and social system, infringement of the territorial integrity, political independence and the state sovereignty, propaganda of war, terrorism, violence, national oneness and religious hatred, any type of racism and pornographic materials as well.
Persons transferring weapons, drugs, goods without special permission, inventory values, currencies and currency values not declared at customs control and oral customs inquiry will be applied sanctions according to Uzbekistan Republic’s national legislation.
(998 71) 120-86-45 customs checkpoint of "Tashkent International Airport"
(998 71) 120-86-34 Information (Customs control section)
(998 71) 120-86-30 "Tashkent-Aero" Specialized Customs Complex Duty Part
(998 71) 120-86-44 Helpline (Security service)
* Here mentioned name of goods main group.